Piccoletto il ragazzo
Starplat is the power regulated digital converter board for personal vaporizers made in Saint-Petersburg by great russian guy Maksim Staarplaat .
It is like AK47 - powerfull and reliable. Month allday tests show me that it is the best of all boards I ever used.
The important features of this board are energy efficiency (half a day of regular waping more time then other chips like DNA40 or SX350), temperature control (it's the first board witch can be manually tuned with the coefficient of TC) and minimal heat generation.
BUT the most important thing in this boead is it's SIZE... It is unbelievably small so it's really friendly for moder who wants to make compact device.
1. Output voltage 0 - 9 Volts
2. Output Power 0 - 40 Watts
3. Atomizer Resistance 0.1 - 5 Ohms
Hight 23.5 mm
Width 20.5 mm
Thickness 13.5 mm
5. Screen size 0.66"
6. Interface language
7. Reversal protection available
8. Coil temperature control (nikel/titan/floating user coefficient)
9. Board temperature control (it need much more time to reheat the board then DNA40 or SX350)
10. Ability to self-update software (in half a year this board had 6 software updates)
11. USB charger (500mA not more) - working on this thing
12. Saving settings when changing batteries
13. Gyroscopic control in 4 location / 2 additional "Step Up/Step Down" buttons
14. Available integrated in chip or imposed USB charger
15. Copper non-rigid flexible wires for friendly assemble process
16. It will be available for order and shipping in two/three weeks
17. The preorder list (on my page) is real but now closed, everyone who asked me to order them will get the board primarily.