Allegato 14730
Temperature Control Kit
It is always nice to pick up a full kit for a decent price, and this deal is no different. The Vaporesso Target vape starter kit is now up for sale right here for $76.00. It may be a little pricey, but the unique design of this kit is well worth it.
The Vaporesso Target kit is comprised of the Target 2 75 watt temperature control box mod and the Target sub-ohm tank. The Target 2 box mod runs off of a single 18650 battery and works exactly like most other temperature control devices on the market. It runs from 1-75W and has a temperature range of 200-600°F.
Tha primary draw for the Vaporesso Target kit is the tank that comes along with it. Unlike other tanks on the market, the Target tank utilizes cCell ceramic coil heads. I know, ceramic???? I am still a little skeptical about the coil heads, myself. However, judging by the reviews, they seem to work great.
I am looking forward to seeing how the Vaporesso Target starter kit compares to the other kits on the market right now. If you are looking for a new kit, you should check this one out. Do not miss out on this deal from Eight Vape. Get your own Vaporesso Target kit for $76.00, and as always, vape on.
Ceramic Coil TC Box MOD Ceramic Atomizer 75W Vaporesso TARGET 2 VTC Kit with cCell Coil fit for Aspire Atlantis Tanks
Properties: Other Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Model Number: Target 2 VTC kit
Brand Name: vaporesso Product Name: 75W Vaporesso TARGET 2 VTC Kit Size: 92x48x27mm
Tank Diameter: 22mm Output Power: 75W Shipping Methods: DHL, UPS, EMS etc
Battery Type: 18650 battery Mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW mode Color: Black;Golden;Pink;Purple;Silver
Tank capacity: 3.5ml coil: Ceramic coil

Youtube :
Allegato 14731

Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Original Vaporesso TARGET 2 Gift Box
Delivery Detail: Within 24 hours (Working Day) after payment done

Allegato 14732
Vaporesso TARGET 75VTC MOD KitC.jpg