Mech & Rebuild
    Citato in
    485 Post(s)
    Taggato in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks ricevuti: 902 in 573 Posts

Predefinito Battery shut off while vaping

Hi, I just purchase your Itaste vv battery and note that sometimes, with battery charged, when pushing the button for vaping the led blinks and battery shut off. After put it ON again, it works fine till next time it automatically shut off. Did the battery have an automatic shut down system based on puff counter, or similar?

Thanks for your kindly reply
    Tutto quello che scrivo Ŕ da considerarsi IMHO

Rivenditore
    Produttore
    L'avatar di Innokin
    LocalitÓ
    Shenzhen, China
    P.Vaporizer
    iTaste SVD
    Citato in
    5 Post(s)
    Taggato in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks ricevuti: 5 in 4 Posts

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da jano Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi, I just purchase your Itaste vv battery and note that sometimes, with battery charged, when pushing the button for vaping the led blinks and battery shut off. After put it ON again, it works fine till next time it automatically shut off. Did the battery have an automatic shut down system based on puff counter, or similar?

Thanks for your kindly reply
    Hi Jano, thanks for your feedback. There are two possibilities for this kind of situation:

1. If you push the vaping button continuously for 15 times and the time interval is less than 3 seconds (in other words, you push the vaping buttons continuously for 15 times in less than 45 seconds in total), the led lights will blink 8 times and shut off.

2. If the puff counter meets 999 puffs, the LED lights will stay green for 6 seconds, iTaste VV will wash and clean the atomizer, then battery shuts off.
    iTaste SVD, iTaste MVP, iTaste VV, all about Innokin Manufacturing: http://www.innokin.com/

SvapoManiaco
    ESP User
    Very Old Poster L'avatar di jano
    LocalitÓ
    Provincia di Pisa
    P.Vaporizer
    Mech & Rebuild
    Citato in
    485 Post(s)
    Taggato in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Innokin Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi Jano, thanks for your feedback. There are two possibilities for this kind of situation:

1. If you push the vaping button continuously for 15 times and the time interval is less than 3 seconds (in other words, you push the vaping buttons continuously for 15 times in less than 45 seconds in total), the led lights will blink 8 times and shut off.

2. If the puff counter meets 999 puffs, the LED lights will stay green for 6 seconds, iTaste VV will wash and clean the atomizer, then battery shuts off.
    Dear Sirs,
    thanks for your kindly reply. I never reach 999 puffs, cause I regulary put the battery off before go to sleep and anyway it shut down itself first

The first possibility maybe, but i don't think I vape so frequently. I specify that led blink only 3 times before battery shut off automatically.

Could a fault contact on the button been read by the battery as a shut off request?

Many thanks again, regards

Rivenditore
    Produttore
    L'avatar di Innokin
    LocalitÓ
    Shenzhen, China
    P.Vaporizer
    iTaste SVD
    Citato in
    5 Post(s)
    Taggato in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks ricevuti: 5 in 4 Posts

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da jano Visualizza Messaggio
    Dear Sirs,
    thanks for your kindly reply. I never reach 999 puffs, cause I regulary put the battery off before go to sleep and anyway it shut down itself first

The first possibility maybe, but i don't think I vape so frequently. I specify that led blink only 3 times before battery shut off automatically.

Could a fault contact on the button been read by the battery as a shut off request?

Many thanks again, regards
    If you vape too fast, the internal is less than 0.9 second, it will blink 3 times and shuts off..

If still not the case, please give us more details. Does the iTaste vv shut off when you pressing the vaping or when you leave it on table? iTaste VV has many safety protection functions, in a word, don't vape over-speed, don't vaping overtime (or don't vape too long for one puff, not sure whether i put it correctly..)

If you never vape over-spead or over-time, there should be some issues with this one..
    iTaste SVD, iTaste MVP, iTaste VV, all about Innokin Manufacturing: http://www.innokin.com/

5. Il seguente User ringrazia :

SvapoManiaco
    ESP User
    LocalitÓ
    Provincia di Pisa
    P.Vaporizer
    Mech & Rebuild
    Citato in
    485 Post(s)
    Taggato in
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Innokin Visualizza Messaggio
    If you vape too fast, the internal is less than 0.9 second, it will blink 3 times and shuts off..
    Does the iTaste vv shut off when you pressing the vaping or when you leave it on table? iTaste VV has many safety protection functions, in a word, don't vape over-speed, don't vaping overtime (or don't vape too long for one puff, not sure whether i put it correctly..)
    Many thanks again for your interest and for your reply. Battery shut off while pressing the button, but I think that, when it happens, it's because off I vape too fast (less than 0.9 sec) from a puff and another: sometimes I double the puff...

In fact I noted if I vape slowly don't happens.

Thanks again, I'll keep you informed

SvapoManiaco
    ESP User
    LocalitÓ
    Provincia di Pisa
    P.Vaporizer
    Mech & Rebuild
    Citato in
    485 Post(s)
    Taggato in